CookieFirst supports Google Consent Mode – Test it out now and get proper analytics data while staying compliant
Google launched its new Consent Mode on September 3, 2020. It is a disruptive innovation that makes consent the determining condition that defines how Google’s services, Google Analytics and Google Ads will be executed.
CookieFirst has its solution ready and fully integrates with Google Consent Mode.
CookieFirst has been working for a sustainable and balanced digital economy, in which businesses that depend on personal data can coexist with transparency and respect for the individual privacy of users.
Google’s new Consent Mode is a historic improvement in that direction, and we are happy and proud that our consent management platform already integrates with this solution.
Consent Mode integration with CookieFirst
Our integration to Google Consent Mode is fully ready to use, works seamlessly, and can be implemented into your Google Ads and your Google Analytics with a few small adjustments.
Google Consent Mode / CookieFirst integration offers you the following:
- Quick and easy compliance with the GDPR for your site
- Top-of-the-line consent management and cookie scanner
- The new tag settings for operating with Google’s services that is based on consent of your visitors
- Non-identifiable and aggregated data from visitors who don’t give consent for using statistical cookies
- Showing contextual advertising instead of targeted advertising for visitors who don’t give their consent for using marketing cookies
“Consent is becoming a more and more important and integral part of the digital world. We need to find a new balance between online privacy on the one hand and the possibility of digital advertising on the other. Making digital presences sustainable and compliant with our CMP has been our mission from the start”